- Ulysses Grant’s Failed Attempt to Grant Native Americans Citizenship
- ‘Human lives were not of value’: African-American remains awaken history of convict-leasing system
- A Blue Clue In Medieval Teeth Suggests Women Helped Create Lavish Books Too
- The Real History of Intellectual Piracy
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says ‘call me a radical,’ a loaded word with a long history
- Civil War expert Kevin M. Levin objected to journalist Paul Duggan's profile of a neo-Confederate. Duggan called Levin to discuss his critique.
- How Historian Jill Lepore Found a Whole New Story to Tell About American History
- Yes, Women Also Know History: Online Resources Identify and Highlight Women Experts
- "Choice" Magazine Names "Digital National Security Archive" an Outstanding Academic Title for 2018
- Do historians miss the ideals of assessment, as some have suggested?