เทคนิคยิงปลา_สูตรเล่นสล็อต ผลไม้_คาสิโนลาว pantip_พนันบอลออนไลน์ pantip_เล่นสล็อตแจ็คพอตBreaking News
tags: Russia, Soviet Union, Afghanistan
● David Frum: การเล่นการพนันWhy Is Trump Spouting Russian Propaganda?
During his freewheeling, 90-minute cabinet meeting Wednesday, President Donald Trump briefly argued that the Soviet Union "was right" to invade Afghanistan in 1979 because "terrorists were going into Russia," a head-scratching aside that was widely criticized as historically inaccurate.
"Russia used to be the Soviet Union. Afghanistan made it Russia because they went bankrupt fighting in Afghanistan. Russia. So you take a look at other countries. Pakistan is there. They should be fighting," Trump said.
"But Russia should be fighting. The reason Russia was in, in Afghanistan was because terrorists were going into Russia. They were right to be there. The problem is it was a tough fight. And literally they went bankrupt. They went into being called Russia again as opposed to the Soviet Union," he added.
comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond Rosa Luxemburg: five more women of the German revolution you need to know about
- A Brief History of Children's Literature: Nasty, Brutish, and Short
- The Prohibition-era origins of the modern craft cocktail movement
- How one German city developed – and then lost – generations of math geniuses
- How Not to Build a “Great, Great Wall”
- Doris Kearns Goodwin Profiled: It is a Wild Time to Be a Presidential Historian
- New Edition of "Lies My Teacher Told Me" Receives Praise
- John Salter Jr., demonstrator in 1963 Mississippi lunch-counter sit-in and professor, dies at 84
- Leo Ribuffo's Obituary Appears in the Washington Post
- Historian Lucy Worsley on Royal Weddings, Queen Victoria and the 'Big Mistake' People Make About the Past